We are hiring two new roles at The Game Changer Kitchen.
Kitchen Porter Role
- Collect and wash pots, pans, plates and cutlery to get them back in use quickly
- Wash and disinfect kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Make sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- Remove and recycle waste from the kitchen
- Unload deliveries and organise
- We are looking for someone who is hardworking
- Able to work quickly and independently as well as with others
- Thorough with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills with ability to speak English to a good level
- Immediate Start
- Various shifts available to work around your schedule
Part Time Chef - Between 15-25 hours per week.
Must be available to work Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Our kitchen is busy, high pressured environment to work in. You'll be working alongside a team of chefs, led by our Head Chef.
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen
- Thorough understanding of allergens and food safety
- Excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple orders
- Professionalism and reliability
- Remain calm under pressure
- Good time management
- Level 3 food hygiene
Email us at info@TheGameChangerKitchen.com with your cv and a short intro!